Our 18-hole golf course is beautifully manicured with a full practice facility, including a green-grass practice range, pitching, putting, and sand trap area. The 18-hole golf course at Nemacolin was constructed in 1918 and designed by Emil Loeffler and John McGwinn, both of whom were associates of Henry Clay Fownes, the architect who designed Oakmont Country Club. In 1935, the course was upgraded and improved by Albert W. Tillinghast, who is considered one of the top five classic golf architects in the history of golf.
Our golf course and Pro-Shop are open 10 months a year, weather permitting and we provided a full service golf shop, club storage, cleaning and repair. We also provide teaching professionals for private lessons and golf clinics for children. Throughout the golf season, we provide numerous golf events, which are often integrated with social events and include member-guest invitationals, stags, holiday events and club champions.